Maxprog has released a maintenance update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.6.2. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The maintenance update has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lotis of time!
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version 2.6.2, available now on Maxprog website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
Improvements in 2.6.2:
- Threaded messages delivery and attachments sending. (faster)
- Sockets time-out control with auto re-connection
- Socket buffer control when sending data to prevent overflows
- File opening shows a progress dialog
- Delivery report can be sent to a custom address
- New pref. entry to extract recipientis name from address or not
- Some little enhancements to the delivery report
- And more..
- Cancelling file saving show a wrong file locked dialog
- iErrors-Toi header typo fixed
- Conditional statement button always enable
- Recipient replace function reviewed
- HTML Preview now diplays accentuated characters properly
- All localized tags has been rewrote without accentuated characters
- Connection loop on sending report with error 10x
- And others..
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.6.2 is available for US$34.90.