Maxprog has released an update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.3. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The update ships with several enhancements including 7-bit ASCII encoding and faster bulk delivery status refresh. According to Maxprog:
If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lotis of time!
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version 2.9, available now on Maxprog Website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
- 7-bits US-ASCII encoding format support. Faster for English text
- New double byte SHIFT-JIS Japanese encoding
- Bulk mode delivery status faster refresh
- More information added to delivery report
- Attachment total size added to message panel
- No extra lines added before of after conditional statements
- Alert added when closing a modified document and recipient list
- Alert added when delivery is done but not all recipients sent
- Visible delivery reset progress dialog
- Recipientis list column width saved and restored with contents
- Localized version fixes
- iX-Confirm-Reading-Toi optional header added to header menu
- New ISO encoder for header fields
- Sender name field now accepts double-bytes characters
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer update at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.9 is available for US$34.90.