Inferiis has released an updates for Alfred, bringing it to version 1.4 and Mushroom, bringing it to version 1.1.1. Alfred is an extension utility designed for plug-in management like that found in the Classic OS. The update ships with several new enhancements and bug fixes. Mushroom is a development tool designed for project localization. The update adds Japanese language support. According to Inferiis:
Inferiis has announced that Alfred 1.4 and Mushroom 1.1.1 have just been released.
A shortfall of Mac OS X has just gone. Alfred is an easy to use, customizable, universal plug-ins manager. Inspired from Mac OS 9is Finder and Extensions Manager, taking care of Mac OS X specificities, it improves user experience to install, remove and manage any kind of plug-ins like screen savers, preference panes, fonts... or anything else.
New Alfred 1.4 Features:
- Threaded manager refreshes, the application is not blocked anymore
- Main manager was always refreshed and updated according to the selected rule, even when it was hidden
- Added contextual help messages (tooltips)
- Added a status bar above the rules containing the total and selected rule counts (Finder like)
- Added a status bar above the managers containing the total and selected file counts (Finder like)
- Added a status bar above the batch lists containing the total and selected file counts (Finder like)
- Added a refresh indicator in the status bars of the managers
- Added a reminder explaining the purpose of the extra authentication
- and more..
Tired of wasting time when localizing your application? Mushroom is an easy to use developer tool dedicated to the management of the localized strings. More than a simple editor, it is a fully featured solution which assists you to create and maintain the localized strings of your project and to keep them synchronized with the source code.
New Mushroom 1.1.1 Features:
- Added Japanese localization
You can find more information about the Alfred and Mushroom updates at the Inferiis Web site. Alfred 1.4 is available for US$7.00 and Mushroom 1.1.1 is available for US$30.00.