CRYPTOCard announced the upcoming release of CRYPTO-Server 6.4 on Thursday. CRYPTO-Server is a two-factor server and computer authentication system. The updated version is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, offers improved performance, includes a new software token so users can generate two-factor authentication credentials from BlackBerry handsets, client-based disconnect authentication for laptops that arenit on the network, and USB dongle support for Intel-based Macs.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed