CRYPTOCard announced the upcoming release of CRYPTO-Server 6.4 on Thursday. CRYPTO-Server is a two-factor server and computer authentication system. The updated version is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, offers improved performance, includes a new software token so users can generate two-factor authentication credentials from BlackBerry handsets, client-based disconnect authentication for laptops that arenit on the network, and USB dongle support for Intel-based Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay