CRYPTOCard announced the upcoming release of CRYPTO-Server 6.4 on Thursday. CRYPTO-Server is a two-factor server and computer authentication system. The updated version is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, offers improved performance, includes a new software token so users can generate two-factor authentication credentials from BlackBerry handsets, client-based disconnect authentication for laptops that arenit on the network, and USB dongle support for Intel-based Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks