CRYPTOCard announced the upcoming release of CRYPTO-Server 6.4 on Thursday. CRYPTO-Server is a two-factor server and computer authentication system. The updated version is Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, offers improved performance, includes a new software token so users can generate two-factor authentication credentials from BlackBerry handsets, client-based disconnect authentication for laptops that arenit on the network, and USB dongle support for Intel-based Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch