Dejal Systems has released Caboodle, a utility that lets users collect and organize various pieces of information, such as serial numbers, directions, photos, Web links, PDFs, pieces of text, and so forth. Individual (US$14.95), household ($19.95), and site ($99.95) licenses are available. The application is a Universal Binary that requires Mac OS X v10.3.9 or higher.
← Previous Article
Intel on Monday introduced "Woodcrest," its dual-core Xeon processor that many expect will find its way into Apple's Intel-based Xserve.
Next Article →
Bains Software announced the immediate availability of SpamSweep 1.4 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch