Casady & Greene, Inc. has released updates for iData Pro, bringing it to version 1.0.1 for OS X and 1.0.2 for Classic users. iData is a digital Rolodex designed for storing and searching information. The update features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Casady & Greene:
Casady & Greene, Inc. announces the release of a new version updates for iData Pro for Mac, and the much anticipated release of iData Pro for Windows. iData Pro inaugurates a new generation of InfoGenie and sports a new modern name! Fans of InfoGenie and QuickDex will appreciate the new look and new features.
These new version updates for iData Pro for Mac address a number of issues which appeared in iData Pro version 1.0, released on July 12th.
The new updates build on iData Pro v1.0, an easy-to-use database for those seeking an alternative to high-end databases like FileMaker Pro. This is the first major upgrade in over five years for its predecessors InfoGenie 2, QuickDex and Super QuickDex.
Changes in version 1.0.2:
- Now fully supports Virtual Memory
- Added "Internet Explorer Favorites.html" to the Import sub-menu under the File menu.
- Fixed two issues that could cause the import routines to fail
- Fixed a bug that caused iData to hang when clicking a link at the very beginning of a record
- Fixed a bug that permitted overwriting a stationery file with the datafile being created from it
You can find more information about the iData update at the Casady & Greene Web site. iData 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 are free for registered users, while the full versions are available for US$49.95.