Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-CATALOG, bringing it to version 5.04. Tri-CATALOG is a search app designed to simplify searches of CDs and other storage mediums. The new version has performance enhancements including faster searching and EPS scanning. According to Tri-Edre:
We are proud to announce you the availability of Tri-CATALOG 5.04 (file and picture cataloger for Mac OS X).
Tri-CATALOG 5.04 is free for Tri-CATALOG 5 users. This new version features 3 main improvements: performance improvement thanks to a new picture display and browsing technique (faster method), reading of EPS picture comments, new functions available after searching pictures (thumbnail printing, thumbnail HTML export, etc.)
New features in version 5.04:
- Performance improvement thanks to a new picture display and browsing technique (faster method)
- In file windows, it is now possible to select a file by typing the first letters of its name
- In picture windows, the pictures can be sorted or not
- While scanning EPS pictures, Tri-CATALOG reads their comments and save them in the Tri-CATALOG "Comments" field
- After searching pictures, new function to print out the list of found pictures (either the whole list of found pictures or only the selected ones)
- After searching pictures, new function to export the list of found pictures to an HTML file (either the whole list of found pictures or only the selected ones)
- Some improvements making easier the German localisation of Tri-CATALOG
- Several other minor improvements
You can find more information about the Tri-CATALOG update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-CATALOG 5.04 is available for US$99.00.