The open source astronomical and space simulator, Celestia, was updated to version 1.4.1 on Monday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also supports OpenGL 2.0 in Mac OS X 10.4.3 or higher, fixes several rendering issues, adds a lunar elevation map, textures for several celestial bodies, and more. Celestia 1.4.1 is available for download at the SourceForge Web site, and is free.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch