The open source astronomical and space simulator, Celestia, was updated to version 1.4.1 on Monday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also supports OpenGL 2.0 in Mac OS X 10.4.3 or higher, fixes several rendering issues, adds a lunar elevation map, textures for several celestial bodies, and more. Celestia 1.4.1 is available for download at the SourceForge Web site, and is free.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band