Ricci Adams has released an update for Check Off, bringing it to version 2.1. Check Off is a utility designed as a menu bar task organizer. The update features several enhancements including interface mods and list viewing options. According to Ricci Adams:
Ricci Adams today released version 2.1 of his to-do menu, Check Off.
Check Off is a to-do list that resides in your menu bar. Simply click the check mark in your menu bar and your to-do list will appear. From there, add items, sort them into groups, and "check them off" when you are finished.
Whatis New in Version 2.1?
- The list can now shrink and expand automatically so that all items are displayed
- Added shortcut column
- Added the ability to select which information gets displayed with groups (percentage completed, items completed, etc)
- Added the ability to toggle between aqua or brushed metal
- Added drag and drop support for text and address cards
- Added the ability to export in Plaintext, Richtext, HTML, and OPML formats
- Fixed a bug which prevented Check Off from remembering which groups were expanded
- Minor interface enhancements
You can find more information about the Check Off update at the Ricci Adams Web site. The Check Off update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$5.00.