Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of ChronoSync 3.3 on Friday. ChronoSync is an automated data backup and synchronization application. The updated version adds localizations for French, German, and Japanese speaking users, simpler sync direction indicators, folder attribute preservation, new synchronization triggers, bug fixes, and more. ChronoSync 3.3 is available for download at the Econ Technologies Web site, and is priced at US$30. The update is free for current users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi