Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of ChronoSync 3.3 on Friday. ChronoSync is an automated data backup and synchronization application. The updated version adds localizations for French, German, and Japanese speaking users, simpler sync direction indicators, folder attribute preservation, new synchronization triggers, bug fixes, and more. ChronoSync 3.3 is available for download at the Econ Technologies Web site, and is priced at US$30. The update is free for current users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for Small Dog Electronics at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Next Article →
The Mozilla Foundation released Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- How Apple is Exploiting Android’s Weakness
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says AZ Project Will Create Ecosystem with Thousands of Jobs