Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of ChronoSync 3.3 on Friday. ChronoSync is an automated data backup and synchronization application. The updated version adds localizations for French, German, and Japanese speaking users, simpler sync direction indicators, folder attribute preservation, new synchronization triggers, bug fixes, and more. ChronoSync 3.3 is available for download at the Econ Technologies Web site, and is priced at US$30. The update is free for current users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad