Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of ChronoSync 3.3 on Friday. ChronoSync is an automated data backup and synchronization application. The updated version adds localizations for French, German, and Japanese speaking users, simpler sync direction indicators, folder attribute preservation, new synchronization triggers, bug fixes, and more. ChronoSync 3.3 is available for download at the Econ Technologies Web site, and is priced at US$30. The update is free for current users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks