Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of ChronoSync 3.3 on Friday. ChronoSync is an automated data backup and synchronization application. The updated version adds localizations for French, German, and Japanese speaking users, simpler sync direction indicators, folder attribute preservation, new synchronization triggers, bug fixes, and more. ChronoSync 3.3 is available for download at the Econ Technologies Web site, and is priced at US$30. The update is free for current users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for Small Dog Electronics at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Next Article →
The Mozilla Foundation released Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million