Jupiter Multimedia has released a new version of Classic?, bringing it to version 2.0. Classic? is an OS X utility designed for accessing Classic control from the OS X Dock or Menubar. The app features several functions including a launcher menu for Classic app access and Launch Suppression. According to Jupiter Multimedia:
Jupiter Multimedia has released "Classic?" V2, our premier Mac OS X utility, brings a new level of control to the Classic environment.
"Classic?" V2 allows convenient access to Classic control from the Dock or the Menubar.
"Classic?" V2 features:
- Startup Classic
- Shutdown Classic
- Restart Classic
- Force Quit Classic
- Quick access to the Classic Control Panels
- A launcher Menu for quick access to you Classic applications
- Rebuild the Classic desktop files
- Classic Launch Suppression
- Windowless Classic startup
- Startup Progress on the dock and in the menubar
- RAM and CPU usage stats in the menu
- Faster Classic launching
You can find more information about the Classic? release at the Xgadgets Web site. Classic? 2.0 is available for US$8.00.