Script Software has released an update for CopyPaste-X, bringing it to version 1.3. CopyPaste-X is a clipboard utility designed for copying multiple files to the OS X clipboard. The update features several performance enhancements including expanded RTF support and bug fixes. According to Script Software:
CopyPaste is the original award winning multiple clipboard utility and with the release of version 1.3 it is better then ever.
CopyPaste is the digital hub for clipboard material and many other kinds of data. It is easy to use, saves time and allows you to do less and accomplish more. Try it and see how critical a clipboard manager is for OS X.
New Features in Version 1.3 :
- CopyPaste now can open RTF files
- CopyPaste now can save RTF files
- CopyPaste allows to use variable tabs by simply clicking into the Ruler
- CopyPaste can automatically save copied text to an archive by typing command-hotkey-c. The preferences allow setting this hotkey. The Archive can be opened by a button on the main toolbar
- The Clipboard Recorder can now be used in the stack mode. I.e. by typing command-hotkey-v the pasted clip gets removed from the first place in the recorder. We call this Clip Revolver. The preferences allow setting this hotkey
- CopyPaste can now create a list of all words in a given text. You can limit the list to show only email addresses or URLs or words that contain a user defined substring. The number of occurrences for each word can also be displayed
- CopyPaste can sort a list of words with user defined criterias
- CopyPaste can create tab-separated columns from a list of words
- CopyPaste can swap tab-separated columns
- If you click the pencil button on the palette CopyPaste comes to the front. This might be faster than going to the Dock
- CopyPaste now implements the new Ruler from Richard Law. This offers a more intuitive access to paragraph and style formatting
- CopyPaste now has one Toolbar for all windows thereby saving space in each window
- The key command to decrease left paragraph space (control-option-command-L) was broken and is fixed now
- The key command to open the CopyPaste help (command-?) was broken and is fixed now
You can find more information about the CopyPaste-X update at the Script Software Web site. CopyPaste-X is available for US$20.00.