CG Software has released an update for Computer Admin Pro and Lite, bringing them both to version 3.3. Computer Admin is a computer asset management app designed for tracking help desk information. The new version includes performance enhancements including improved security features. According to CG Software:
CG Software has released Computer Admin Pro 3.3, a program for Macintosh that tracks all information for your help desk and computer asset management needs.
This is an update to both Computer Admin Pro and Computer Admin Lite. In this update is a new security feature and several fixes and modifications.
Some of the specific changes are:
- Enhanced security settings added. Admins can now assign editing and deletion privileges on a per user basis
- Added previous and next arrow navigation buttons to software and peripherals sections
- Added more fields in search section. You can now search in several user defined fields
- Added ability to print Trouble Call history for a User
- Added "network" buttons to open IP address via a web browser
- Modified table view in Computers Web Companion to show more fields
- Enhanced use of Instant Web Publishing (Web features and network features require FileMaker Pro)
You can find more information about the Computer Admin updates at the CG Software Web site. Computer Admin Pro is available for US$149.00, and Computer Admin Lite is available for US$49.00.