CS Odessa announced that it plans to release Universal Binary versions of the ConceptDraw product line this fall. The company said that ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw Project should run natively on Intel and PowerPC-based Macs by November. ConceptDraw VI will get Universal Binary support in early 2007. Upgrade offers will be available for current users, although details are not yet available.
← Previous Article
Caphyon on Wednesday released Advanced Link Manager 3.0, while OpenOSX made available a Universal Binary of its GrassPro.
Next Article →
Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Hewlett-Packard and several other companies are meeting in September to work on setting standards for the lithium-ion…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind