CS Odessa announced that it plans to release Universal Binary versions of the ConceptDraw product line this fall. The company said that ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw Project should run natively on Intel and PowerPC-based Macs by November. ConceptDraw VI will get Universal Binary support in early 2007. Upgrade offers will be available for current users, although details are not yet available.
← Previous Article
Caphyon on Wednesday released Advanced Link Manager 3.0, while OpenOSX made available a Universal Binary of its GrassPro.
Next Article →
Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Hewlett-Packard and several other companies are meeting in September to work on setting standards for the lithium-ion…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT