CS Odessa announced that it plans to release Universal Binary versions of the ConceptDraw product line this fall. The company said that ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw Project should run natively on Intel and PowerPC-based Macs by November. ConceptDraw VI will get Universal Binary support in early 2007. Upgrade offers will be available for current users, although details are not yet available.
← Previous Article
Caphyon on Wednesday released Advanced Link Manager 3.0, while OpenOSX made available a Universal Binary of its GrassPro.
Next Article →
Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Hewlett-Packard and several other companies are meeting in September to work on setting standards for the lithium-ion…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Patches SSL Bug in AirPort Base Station
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion