CS Odessa announced that it plans to release Universal Binary versions of the ConceptDraw product line this fall. The company said that ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw Project should run natively on Intel and PowerPC-based Macs by November. ConceptDraw VI will get Universal Binary support in early 2007. Upgrade offers will be available for current users, although details are not yet available.
← Previous Article
Caphyon on Wednesday released Advanced Link Manager 3.0, while OpenOSX made available a Universal Binary of its GrassPro.
Next Article →
Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Hewlett-Packard and several other companies are meeting in September to work on setting standards for the lithium-ion…
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands