Casady & Greene is pleased to announce the release of Conflict Catcher 8 v8.0.8, a free update to their award-winning utility. This new version is updated with Mac OS 9.1, sets, links, and Clean-Install System Merge information and offers additional support for Mac OS X Beta under the Classic Layer with Mac OS 9.1.
Conflict Catcher is the highest-rated system utility on the Macintosh winning two Macworld Eddy Awards and two Macworld Finalist awards during the last 6 years. Since its introduction in 1992, Conflict Catcheris timely and reliable upgrades have been warmly received by the Mac community. As a result of these upgrades, it is even easier to manage startup files and plug-ins, obtain information about each fileis purpose and manufacturer, and easily merge an old system folder into a clean system folder. This saves many hours and even days of laborious manual changes, minimizing incidents of human error.
List of New features:
- Added Mac OS 9.1 All and Base sets
- Updated the Clean-Install System Merge for Mac OS 9.1
- Updated Reference Library with descriptions for over 5,100 files (including descriptions for Sherlock Internet search sites), Plug-ins, control panels, and extensions.
- Updated all group links
- Added the ability to define a Mac OS X (Classic layer) default set
Conflict Catcher is available via electronic download for US$69.95, or on CD for US$79.95. You can find more information at the Casady & Greene Web site.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday