Corel added Rosetta support to Painter IX.5 on Monday. This update lets Painter IX run natively on PowerPC-based Macs, and in emulation mode on Intel models. The update also adds support for Wacomis Intuos 3 and 6D Art Pen, new photo painting palettes, and Eraser, Rubber Stamp, and Cloner tools. Corel Painter IX.5 is priced at US$399, and the upgrade is free to registered Painter IX users.
← Previous Article
Zarra Studios announced the immediate availability of Simple Elegant Sales 1.2 on Monday.
Next Article →
NewTech Infosystems, Inc. (NTI) on Monday released Dragon FliX, an application that compresses an unencrypted 8.5GB dual-layer movie so that…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater