CourseForum Technologies has released ProjectForum Basic, a new wiki collaboration tool that sits between the free and standard versions of the application. It adds file and image attachments, page locking, and theme selection to the features available in the free edition. Pricing is US$49.
← Previous Article
Autodesk on Monday introduced Maya 8, the latest version of its 3D modeling, animation and rendering software.
Next Article →
Khronos Group announced the newest members to join the multimedia open standards organization on Monday. Apple, Google, and S3 Graphics…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps Hit the App Store [Updated]
- FBI Cranky at Apple for Securing iOS, Only Has Itself (and NSA) to Blame
- iOS 8: Using Handoff on Mobile Devices
- Shellshock Flaw Poses Big Security Threat for Mac, other Unix Systems
- Apple Features ‘Actual Size’ iPhone 6/Plus in Rolling Stone Ad
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands