CourseForum Technologies has released ProjectForum Basic, a new wiki collaboration tool that sits between the free and standard versions of the application. It adds file and image attachments, page locking, and theme selection to the features available in the free edition. Pricing is US$49.
← Previous Article
Autodesk on Monday introduced Maya 8, the latest version of its 3D modeling, animation and rendering software.
Next Article →
Khronos Group announced the newest members to join the multimedia open standards organization on Monday. Apple, Google, and S3 Graphics…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach