CourseForum Technologies has released ProjectForum Basic, a new wiki collaboration tool that sits between the free and standard versions of the application. It adds file and image attachments, page locking, and theme selection to the features available in the free edition. Pricing is US$49.
← Previous Article
Autodesk on Monday introduced Maya 8, the latest version of its 3D modeling, animation and rendering software.
Next Article →
Khronos Group announced the newest members to join the multimedia open standards organization on Monday. Apple, Google, and S3 Graphics…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices