PineHill Products has released an update for CreativePage, bringing it to version 3.2. CreativePage is an (X)HTML editing tool designed for Web authoring. The update adds scroll wheel support and features an improved Panther interface. According to PineHill Products:
PineHill Products today announces the release of CreativePage 3.2, a major update to its web site creation software made just for Mac OS X.
CreativePage is a feature-full, powerful (X)HTML editor for Mac OS X. Whether you are a seasoned professional at writing web pages or just starting out, CreativePage has the tools to help you streamline the process. To quickly add an image, just select the Insert Image assistant and let it worry about all of the (W3C complaint) code for you!
Key New Changes to CreativePage 3.2:
- Full scroll wheel support
- Improved and updated interface for Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
- All windows are now Dock-aware
- Numerous small bug fixes and XHTML code output changes
- Current line number feature for the editor window
- Built-in FTP client is now more compliant with more FTP servers
You can find more information about the CreativePage update at the PineHill Products Web site. The CreativePage update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$25.95.