Creative Manager announced the immediate availability of Creative Manager 8.4 on Tuesday. Creative Manager is a Web-based project management groupware application for design and advertising firms. The updated version adds support for Appleis upcoming Mac OS X 10.5 operating system, and uses a Flash-based interface for scheduling and timesheet entry. Pricing starts at US$370 a month for ten users. Additional information is available at the Creative Manager Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors