Creative Manager announced the immediate availability of Creative Manager 8.4 on Tuesday. Creative Manager is a Web-based project management groupware application for design and advertising firms. The updated version adds support for Appleis upcoming Mac OS X 10.5 operating system, and uses a Flash-based interface for scheduling and timesheet entry. Pricing starts at US$370 a month for ten users. Additional information is available at the Creative Manager Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans