Creative Manager announced the immediate availability of Creative Manager 8.4 on Tuesday. Creative Manager is a Web-based project management groupware application for design and advertising firms. The updated version adds support for Appleis upcoming Mac OS X 10.5 operating system, and uses a Flash-based interface for scheduling and timesheet entry. Pricing starts at US$370 a month for ten users. Additional information is available at the Creative Manager Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?