Creative Manager announced the immediate availability of Creative Manager 8.4 on Tuesday. Creative Manager is a Web-based project management groupware application for design and advertising firms. The updated version adds support for Appleis upcoming Mac OS X 10.5 operating system, and uses a Flash-based interface for scheduling and timesheet entry. Pricing starts at US$370 a month for ten users. Additional information is available at the Creative Manager Web site.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel