Creative Manager, Inc. has released a new version of Creative Manager Pro, bringing it to version 7.0. Creative Manager Pro is a utility designed for tracking project based information. The latest release features numerous enhancements including interface mdos and improved security. According to Creative Manager, Inc.:
Lakewood NJ-based Creative Manager, Inc., provider of Creative Manager Pro, released its free upgrade to version 7.0, incorporating over 400 feature requests from current users, including improvements to the iCal and AddressBook synchronization.
In addition to the interface enhancements, over 400 feature requests have been integrated into the system. Improvements include:
- Ability to change all colors in the system, giving users the ability to brand for seamless integration into other client sites
- Separate Icon sets for Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Improved navigation and security
- Customizable search tool
- Ability to enter time sheets and expense reports for other people
- New dashboards for Contact Management
- Project and task assignment flexibility
- Streamlined entry for Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Mass printing of Client Invoices
You can find more information about the latest Creative Manager Pro release at the Creative Manager, Inc. Web site. Creative Manager Pro pricing is based on a "Price per Login User" scheme, upgrades are fre for registeed users.