Runtime Revolution has released a full version of Revolution, bringing it to version1.1.1. Revolution is a cross-platform software development tool. The latest version features several performance enhancements and improved stability. According to Runtime Revolution:
Runtime Revolution today announced the release of version 1.1.1 of Revolution, the leading choice for cross-platform software development for Mac OS, OS X, Unix, Linux, and Windows.
Among available RAD tools, Revolution stands alone in enabling developers to write a single application that targets Mac OS, Windows, and Linux (and other popular Unix flavors), supporting each operating systemis native look and feel with no code changes needed.
Version 1.1.1 brings these major new features to Revolutionis developer community:
- Enhanced Internet library offers more comprehensive error reporting, custom HTTP header control, and FTP upload capability
- New driver interface support communicating with and controlling any external device
- Database Manager now supports Valentina, a powerful single-user database, in addition to MySQL, Oracle, and ODBC databases
- Database support is now available on OS X for MySQL and Valentina
- Stability and compatibility have been improved throughout
You can find more information about the Revolution release at the Runtime Revolution Web site. Revolution 1.1.1 Small Business Edition is available for US$299.00.