CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and visualization application. The updated version is Universal Binary, and includes new features like a depth profile that lets you look through surface atoms and see the underlying structure, automatic update checking, and performance improvements. It also now exports high resolution images as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and Photoshop. CrystalMaker 7.1 is available for download at the CrystalMaker Web site, and is priced at ?230, or US$429.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac