CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and visualization application. The updated version is Universal Binary, and includes new features like a depth profile that lets you look through surface atoms and see the underlying structure, automatic update checking, and performance improvements. It also now exports high resolution images as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and Photoshop. CrystalMaker 7.1 is available for download at the CrystalMaker Web site, and is priced at ?230, or US$429.
← Previous Article
10base-t interactive released DropCopy 1.01 on Monday, adding Universal Binary compatibility to the simple Bonjour-based file sharing application.
Next Article →
Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More