CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and visualization application. The updated version is Universal Binary, and includes new features like a depth profile that lets you look through surface atoms and see the underlying structure, automatic update checking, and performance improvements. It also now exports high resolution images as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and Photoshop. CrystalMaker 7.1 is available for download at the CrystalMaker Web site, and is priced at ?230, or US$429.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure