CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and visualization application. The updated version is Universal Binary, and includes new features like a depth profile that lets you look through surface atoms and see the underlying structure, automatic update checking, and performance improvements. It also now exports high resolution images as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and Photoshop. CrystalMaker 7.1 is available for download at the CrystalMaker Web site, and is priced at ?230, or US$429.
← Previous Article
10base-t interactive released DropCopy 1.01 on Monday, adding Universal Binary compatibility to the simple Bonjour-based file sharing application.
Next Article →
Brian Dunning announced the immediate availability of Barcode Basics for FileMaker 5 through 8 on Monday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others