YENCO.COM has released a beta version of iEvents, bringing it to version 1.5 b1. iEvents is a client-side Web calendar app designed to allow the downloading of events and calendars from Web sites. The latest beta version brings OS X compatibility and other enhancements to iEvents. According to YENCO.COM:
3 down, 2 to go! Our product updates for Mac OS X that started with iKeeper and Agenda continue. Today YENCO.COM is proud to announce the release of iEvents 1.5 Beta 1.
iEvents 1.5 is a powerful client-side tool for quickly creating custom calendar Websites that can then be uploaded to any internet server or iDisk. It is ideal for individuals, schools, user groups, or any organization that wants to share their calendar of events online.
New in 1.5 beta:
- Carbonized for native Mac OS X support
- Full genuine support of Aqua and Platinum appearance
- Improved shareware registration code
- Improved preference file handling code
- Updated Software Update code
- Updated menu bar code
- International Date System Preferences support
- Improved setup assistant
- Improved site creation code
- Updated help documentation
You can find more information about the iEvents update at the YENCO.COM Web site. iEvents 1.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.