YENCO.COM has released an update for iEvents, bringing it to version 1.5. iEvents is a client-side Web calendar app designed to allow the downloading of events and calendars from Web sites. The latest version brings OS X compatibility and other enhancements to iEvents. According to YENCO.COM:
The final release versions of carbonized YENCO.COM products for Mac OS
X continue today with the release of iEvents 1.5!
iEvents 1.5 is a powerful client-side tool for quickly creating custom calendar Websites that can then be uploaded to any internet server or iDisk. It is ideal for individuals, schools, user groups, or any organization that wants to share their calendar of events online.
The iEvents 1.5 update includes the following new features:
- Carbonized for native Mac OS X support
- Full genuine support of Aqua and Platinum appearance
- Improved shareware registration code
- Improved preference file handling code
- Updated Software Update code
- Updated menu bar code
- Fixed a menu handling bug in 8.6 - 9.2.2 at startup
- Fixed an issue with calendar cell icon selection
- Fixed a startup issue when launching from a file
- International Date System Preferences support
- Improved setup assistant
- Improved site creation code
- Updated help documentation
- Improved application and document icons
You can find more information about the iEvents update at the YENCO.COM Web site. iEvents 1.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.