Version 2.2 of DJ-1800, released on Wednesday, adds support for many popular controllers, including the Hercules DJ console and the Kontrol-DJ, as well as support for any MIDI controller. The software also now imports BPM values from iTunes, includes a song position bar and offers performance and interface improvements. This is a free update for registered users.
← Previous Article
The Feature Presentations for Macworld 2006 in San Francisco have been announced, and they are now open to all expo…
Next Article →
Apple's experiment with adding video content to the iTunes Music Store seems to be turning out well. Apple executives are…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman