The LanBox-LC is the ultimate, low cost, DMX lighting controller for applications like: theatre, recreation, art, promotional, music, musea, MIDI, etc. It has built-in DMX sequencing software, which can run your lighting show completely standalone, or external triggered via MIDI, serial or network.
Changes from v1.3.2 are:
- The High End Studio Spot 250 fixture added.
- The Martin MAC 250 fixture added.
- Generic RGB fixture added.
- Tabbing bug and some minor other bugs are solved.
- Firmware 2.23 changed from v2.22 the behavior of MIDI controller 65 command.
The update is free and you can find more information about the product at the LanBox Web site.