DTP Tools announced the immediate availability of Layer Groups 1.0, a plug-in for InDesign CS and CS2, on Tuesday. The plug-in lets you sort and group your document layers into folders, as well as set entire layers as non-printing, instead of just individual objects. Layer Groups 1.0 is available for download at the DTP Tools Web site, and costs US$29.
← Previous Article
Tribar Software introduced a new vector graphic design and editing application on Tuesday called Inform.
Next Article →
MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the iProtect Micro Screen Protector for the MacBook Pro on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- How Apple is Exploiting Android’s Weakness
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says AZ Project Will Create Ecosystem with Thousands of Jobs