DTP Tools announced the immediate availability of Layer Groups 1.0, a plug-in for InDesign CS and CS2, on Tuesday. The plug-in lets you sort and group your document layers into folders, as well as set entire layers as non-printing, instead of just individual objects. Layer Groups 1.0 is available for download at the DTP Tools Web site, and costs US$29.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure