DTP Tools announced the immediate availability of Layer Groups 1.0, a plug-in for InDesign CS and CS2, on Tuesday. The plug-in lets you sort and group your document layers into folders, as well as set entire layers as non-printing, instead of just individual objects. Layer Groups 1.0 is available for download at the DTP Tools Web site, and costs US$29.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors