Apple Computeris DVD Studio Pro 4.1.1 update, released on Thursday, improves the applicationis compatibility with Intel-based Macs. The update for the professional DVD authoring application addresses an issue with disc layout for DDP and CMF images on the Intel-based Macs, and Apple is recommending it for all DVD Studio Pro users. It is a free update, and requires DVD Studio 4.1 and Mac OS X 10.4.4 or newer. You can get the update through the Software Update application, or on Appleis Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!