Apple Computeris DVD Studio Pro 4.1.1 update, released on Thursday, improves the applicationis compatibility with Intel-based Macs. The update for the professional DVD authoring application addresses an issue with disc layout for DDP and CMF images on the Intel-based Macs, and Apple is recommending it for all DVD Studio Pro users. It is a free update, and requires DVD Studio 4.1 and Mac OS X 10.4.4 or newer. You can get the update through the Software Update application, or on Appleis Web site.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer released the MacBook SMC Firmware Update 1.1 on Thursday.
Next Article →
SubRosaSoft released the Intel Mac-compatible MacForensicsLab 1.6 on Thursday. MacForensicslab is an application for performing forensic examinations and evidence collection…
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More