Microspot announced the immediate availability of Microspot DWG Viewer 1.6.5 on Thursday. DWG Viewer lets you open AutoCAD DWG files on your Mac. The updated version adds the ability to open Layouts, mark up drawings, add annotations and save your documents as PDF. The update also includes a Spotlight plug-in so you can search the contents of AutoCAD files. DWG Viewer 1.6.5 is available at the Microspot Web site, and is priced at US$55 on CD, or $49 as an electronic download.
← Previous Article
Objectpark Software announced the immediate availability of MenuCalendarClock 2.5 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Mireth Technology Corp. on Thursday released a Universal Binary for its digital audio application Music Man. In addition, version 1.7.6…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry