Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of its XLR8 G4 processor upgrade kit for Appleis first generation tray-loading G3 iMac on Thursday. The XLR8 G4 IMTL kit includes a 400MHz G4 processor with 1MB cache, is compatible with 233MHz up through 333MHz G3 iMacs, and requires XPostFacto for users planning on installing Mac OS X 10.4. It is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices