Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of its XLR8 G4 processor upgrade kit for Appleis first generation tray-loading G3 iMac on Thursday. The XLR8 G4 IMTL kit includes a 400MHz G4 processor with 1MB cache, is compatible with 233MHz up through 333MHz G3 iMacs, and requires XPostFacto for users planning on installing Mac OS X 10.4. It is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone