Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of its XLR8 G4 processor upgrade kit for Appleis first generation tray-loading G3 iMac on Thursday. The XLR8 G4 IMTL kit includes a 400MHz G4 processor with 1MB cache, is compatible with 233MHz up through 333MHz G3 iMacs, and requires XPostFacto for users planning on installing Mac OS X 10.4. It is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More