Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of its XLR8 G4 processor upgrade kit for Appleis first generation tray-loading G3 iMac on Thursday. The XLR8 G4 IMTL kit includes a 400MHz G4 processor with 1MB cache, is compatible with 233MHz up through 333MHz G3 iMacs, and requires XPostFacto for users planning on installing Mac OS X 10.4. It is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity