Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of its XLR8 G4 processor upgrade kit for Appleis first generation tray-loading G3 iMac on Thursday. The XLR8 G4 IMTL kit includes a 400MHz G4 processor with 1MB cache, is compatible with 233MHz up through 333MHz G3 iMacs, and requires XPostFacto for users planning on installing Mac OS X 10.4. It is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch