Apple has posted session and special event information for the 2005 World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC). The company has posted details for more than 120 sessions that will take place at this yearis event from June 6th - 10th, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. The sessions offer a focus on Tiger, the next major update for Mac OS X expected in the first have of 2005.
Some sample sessions include:
- Advanced AppleScript Studio
- Advanced Backup Architectures for Mac OS X
- Aqua and Mac OS X User Experience Feedback Forum
- Cocoa "Tiger Makeover"
- Enterprise Messaging Solutions
- Integrating Mac OS X into a Heterogeneous Environment
- Safari for Web Designers
And, of course, many more.
The special event schedule has information on the following events:
- Apple Developer Connection Reception
- Tuesday Lunch Session with Tim O?Reilly
- Stump the Experts
- Apple Design Awards
- Late Night Labs at WWDC
- Apple Campus Bash
You can find more information on all of this at the WWDC site.