Computer Systems Odessa Corp. has released ConceptDraw Professional, a cross-platform diagramming app designed for use by IT and technical professionals. The professional edition contains a lot of additional features including a solid library pack and powerful data exchange capabilities that are not available in the standard version. According to Computer Systems Odessa:
In order to extend ConceptDraw line of Productivity Software, Computer Systems Odessa Corp. releases Professional Edition of ConceptDraw - the leading cross-platform diagramming solution for business and technical drawing. Professional Edition is available for Mac OS/Mac OS X and Windows.
ConceptDraw Professional was designed to provide IT and technical professionals with comprehensive functionality for creating complex technical drawings, which can be seamlessly shared across the Macintosh and Windows platforms. Rich task-specific libraries, streamlined interface and support for additional graphic formats enable project managers, engineers, network administrators, developers and researchers to quickly and easily cope with sophisticated diagramming tasks, document diverse structures and create schematic illustrations. At the same time Professional Edition allows to exchange documents with MS Visio and AutoCAD users and integrate ConceptDraw diagrams into PowerPoint presentations.
Professional Edition adds:
- Over 25 additional libraries for such areas as Network Diagrams, Process Engineering, Chemical, Electrical Engineering
- Compatibility with CAD applications thanks to import/export support for DXF format, plus support for several more graphic formats
- Outline support allows to generate a chart from its textual description and save the drawing in a textual format
- Data exchange with PowerPoint, which lets import PowerPoint presentations and turn ConceptDraw drawings into PowerPoint slide shows and presentations
- Improved MS Visio Data Exchange including conversion of ConceptDraw documents to Visio files
- Streamlined interface
- Professional Edition is available in English. German, French, Spanish and Italian versions are planned for release.
You can find more information about ConceptDraw Professional at the Computer Systems Odessa Corp. Web site. The full version of ConceptDraw Professional is available for US$249.00, and the upgrade is US$125.00.