Disc Makers on Thursday announced that its line of automated CD/DVD duplication systems are now compatible with the Mac. The company offers four systems, starting with the US$699 25-disc Pico unit, that use Charismacis Discribe software, which runs on G5 Macs with Mac OS X v10.4.3 installed.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership