Disc Makers on Thursday announced that its line of automated CD/DVD duplication systems are now compatible with the Mac. The company offers four systems, starting with the US$699 25-disc Pico unit, that use Charismacis Discribe software, which runs on G5 Macs with Mac OS X v10.4.3 installed.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday