Shareware developer Jonathan Nathan on Wednesday released Docktop, a utility that creates a customizable launch bar on the desktop, where it floats in a transparent window above the icons. Docktop can be used to launch applications, run AppleScripts or open files, folders or Web links. It includes password protection and can be modified several different ways, including its opacity, its location on the desktop and more. Pricing is US$4, with a seven-day evaluation period, and system requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, including v10.4.
Recent News See All »
- Keynote for iOS Updated to Support ‘Keynote Remote Apple Watch’ App
- Angela Ahrendts Explains Apple Watch Rollout in Employee Video
- Randomly Selected Developers Offered Expedited Apple Watch Delivery
- 10 Must Have Apple Watch Apps for Launch Day
- Google Kills YouTube for 2nd Gen Apple TV, Older iOS Devices