Shareware developer Jonathan Nathan on Wednesday released Docktop, a utility that creates a customizable launch bar on the desktop, where it floats in a transparent window above the icons. Docktop can be used to launch applications, run AppleScripts or open files, folders or Web links. It includes password protection and can be modified several different ways, including its opacity, its location on the desktop and more. Pricing is US$4, with a seven-day evaluation period, and system requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, including v10.4.
← Previous Article
Computer Systems Odessa announced Wednesday the release of ConceptDraw Porject v1.3.5, with a new interface and added reports
Next Article →
Dragon FliX can compress unencrypted movies contained on 8.5GB dual-layer DVDs and burn them to 4.7GB single-layer media.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch