Shareware developer Jonathan Nathan on Wednesday released Docktop, a utility that creates a customizable launch bar on the desktop, where it floats in a transparent window above the icons. Docktop can be used to launch applications, run AppleScripts or open files, folders or Web links. It includes password protection and can be modified several different ways, including its opacity, its location on the desktop and more. Pricing is US$4, with a seven-day evaluation period, and system requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, including v10.4.
← Previous Article
Computer Systems Odessa announced Wednesday the release of ConceptDraw Porject v1.3.5, with a new interface and added reports
Next Article →
Dragon FliX can compress unencrypted movies contained on 8.5GB dual-layer DVDs and burn them to 4.7GB single-layer media.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach