Presenta Ltd. has released an update for iGetter, bringing it to version 1.7. iGetter is a download utility designed to simplify the downloading process. The update has performance improvements including new drag and drop support and bug fixes. According to Presenta Ltd:
Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter Download Manager version 1.7 for MacOS 7.5.3 - 9.x and MacOS X.
iGetter is download utility with many useful functions as resuming broken downloads, segmented (accelerated) downloading, Internet browsers integration, queue filtering by various criteria, file mirrors support for additional acceleration, cookies support, processing web page links, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, reconnecting modems, hang up and shut down when the downloads are done.
New In Version 1.7:
- Included new drag and drop method for easily adding, managing and grouping downloads in folder filters and between them
- New function for speaking messages associated with events that occur within iGetter
- New improved interface in the MacOS X version
- Some improvements and fixes on operations with multiple items - multiple inserting of lost iGetter downloads, iSelect alli function, adding or deleting of multiple items in the queue
- Fixed incompatibility in the integration of iGetter with Internet Explorer v5.1
- Added iGetter browser plug-in uninstaller
You can find more information about the iGetter update at the Presenta Ltd. Web site. iGetter 1.7 is available for US$25.00.