Dr. Bott, makers of the ultra-useful MoniSwitch line of products, has added the MoniSwitch Dual Pro VGA. The new product allows users to easily share as many as two VGA monitors with up to as many as four computers. According to Dr. Bott:
MoniSwitch Pro Dual VGA allows the sharing of two VGA monitors between multiple computers. This newest MoniSwitch joins MoniSwitch ADB, USB.
- Standard VGA (HD15) video interface.
- Looks and works great with new G4s!
- Supports power on through Mac compatible keyboards.
- Supports up to 4 computers.
- Supports one or two monitors for each computer.
- Includes all necessary USB and super premium VGA video cables! (6 feet)
- Lighted LED indicates selected computer at a glance.
- Compatible with Windows 98, Mac OS and other operating systems that support USB.
- Compact design measuring only 2 7/8" x 5 7/8" x 6 1/2"
"The Mac OS has handled multiple monitors since the early 90s, Windows recently also added support for more than one video card. We thought it was a great idea to take the MoniSwitch to the next level with support for more than one monitor on each computer."
The MoniSwitch Dual Pro VGA is available for US$399. You can find more information at the Dr. Bott web site.