TLA Systems has released an update for itis dock app, DragThing. The new version, 4.1, has new features as well as technical enhancements and bug fixes. According to TLA Systems:
TLA Systems is pleased to announce the immediate release of DragThing 4.1, an update to their popular dock application for Mac OS X and earlier. DragThing is a Carbon application which runs natively on Mac OS X, and on Mac OS 8.6 and 9 with CarbonLib 1.1 or later installed.
Major new features in this version include:
- Enhanced visuals with the ability to draw textures and pictures in the background of docks.
- Unicode and long filename support throughout the application.
- Significant performance improvements on both Mac OS 9 and X.
- Support for the latest Mac OS releases.
- And there are many other improvements based on feedback from users since DragThing 4 was released in March.
You can find more information about DragThing at the TLA Systems Web site. The upgrade is free for existing registered users, US$10.00 for previous versions, and US$25 for new users