10base-t interactive released DropCopy 1.01 on Monday, adding Universal Binary compatibility to the simple Bonjour-based file sharing application. In addition to the ability to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, it also fixes a problem with long file names, and adds Panther compatibility. DropCopy is free and available for download at the 10base-t interactive Web site.
← Previous Article
Apple recently signed a deal for an 116,830 square-foot office building in Cupertino, California, continuing its land-grabbing pattern from 2005.
Next Article →
CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch