10base-t interactive released DropCopy 1.01 on Monday, adding Universal Binary compatibility to the simple Bonjour-based file sharing application. In addition to the ability to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, it also fixes a problem with long file names, and adds Panther compatibility. DropCopy is free and available for download at the 10base-t interactive Web site.
← Previous Article
Apple recently signed a deal for an 116,830 square-foot office building in Cupertino, California, continuing its land-grabbing pattern from 2005.
Next Article →
CrystalMaker Software announced the immediate availability of CrystalMaker 7.1 on Monday. CrystalMaker is a crystal and molecular structure analysis and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity