LAJ Design announced the immediate availability of DropWaterMark 3.5 on Monday. DropWaterMark adds unique identifying marks to your digital images to help prevent unauthorized use and theft. The updated version supports shadowed, beveled, and embossed text, adds a new default image preference option, optimizes watermark loading and saving, fixes several bugs, and more. DropWaterMark 3.5 is available for download at the LAJ Design Web site, and is priced at US$16.50.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad