LAJ Design announced the immediate availability of DropWaterMark 3.5 on Monday. DropWaterMark adds unique identifying marks to your digital images to help prevent unauthorized use and theft. The updated version supports shadowed, beveled, and embossed text, adds a new default image preference option, optimizes watermark loading and saving, fixes several bugs, and more. DropWaterMark 3.5 is available for download at the LAJ Design Web site, and is priced at US$16.50.
← Previous Article
The Little App Factory announced the immediate availability of Netflix Freak 2.3 on Monday.
Next Article →
Creative Manager, Inc. on Monday announced that version 8.2 of its Creative Manager Pro software offers improvements based on advice…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch