LAJ Design announced the immediate availability of DropWaterMark 3.5 on Monday. DropWaterMark adds unique identifying marks to your digital images to help prevent unauthorized use and theft. The updated version supports shadowed, beveled, and embossed text, adds a new default image preference option, optimizes watermark loading and saving, fixes several bugs, and more. DropWaterMark 3.5 is available for download at the LAJ Design Web site, and is priced at US$16.50.
← Previous Article
The Little App Factory announced the immediate availability of Netflix Freak 2.3 on Monday.
Next Article →
Creative Manager, Inc. on Monday announced that version 8.2 of its Creative Manager Pro software offers improvements based on advice…
Recent News See All »
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million