MacSoft and Aspyr Media on Friday announced updates to their Dungeon Siege and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour games, respectively. Both feature various tweaks and fixes. Dungeon Siege is a role-playing fantasy game in which players journey across a 3D world that never stops for a loading screen. Gamers can tackle dungeons, castles and other challenges solo or with up to seven companions. Zero Hour is an expansion pack for the real-time strategy game Command & Conquer Generals that adds new vehicles, weapons, missions and more to the ongoing saga of the three-way war between the United States, Global Liberation Army and Chinese militaries.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors