MacSoft and Aspyr Media on Friday announced updates to their Dungeon Siege and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour games, respectively. Both feature various tweaks and fixes. Dungeon Siege is a role-playing fantasy game in which players journey across a 3D world that never stops for a loading screen. Gamers can tackle dungeons, castles and other challenges solo or with up to seven companions. Zero Hour is an expansion pack for the real-time strategy game Command & Conquer Generals that adds new vehicles, weapons, missions and more to the ongoing saga of the three-way war between the United States, Global Liberation Army and Chinese militaries.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad