MacSoft and Aspyr Media on Friday announced updates to their Dungeon Siege and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour games, respectively. Both feature various tweaks and fixes. Dungeon Siege is a role-playing fantasy game in which players journey across a 3D world that never stops for a loading screen. Gamers can tackle dungeons, castles and other challenges solo or with up to seven companions. Zero Hour is an expansion pack for the real-time strategy game Command & Conquer Generals that adds new vehicles, weapons, missions and more to the ongoing saga of the three-way war between the United States, Global Liberation Army and Chinese militaries.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi