MacSoft and Aspyr Media on Friday announced updates to their Dungeon Siege and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour games, respectively. Both feature various tweaks and fixes. Dungeon Siege is a role-playing fantasy game in which players journey across a 3D world that never stops for a loading screen. Gamers can tackle dungeons, castles and other challenges solo or with up to seven companions. Zero Hour is an expansion pack for the real-time strategy game Command & Conquer Generals that adds new vehicles, weapons, missions and more to the ongoing saga of the three-way war between the United States, Global Liberation Army and Chinese militaries.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library