MacSoft and Aspyr Media on Friday announced updates to their Dungeon Siege and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour games, respectively. Both feature various tweaks and fixes. Dungeon Siege is a role-playing fantasy game in which players journey across a 3D world that never stops for a loading screen. Gamers can tackle dungeons, castles and other challenges solo or with up to seven companions. Zero Hour is an expansion pack for the real-time strategy game Command & Conquer Generals that adds new vehicles, weapons, missions and more to the ongoing saga of the three-way war between the United States, Global Liberation Army and Chinese militaries.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors