Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. has released an update for EZxslt, bringing it to version 1.5.1. EZxslt is an automatic stylesheet generator designed for use with FileMaker Pro databases and Microsoft Word documents. The update features numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements. According to Chaparral Software:
Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. announced today the release and immediate availability of an updated version of EZxslt.
EZxslt is the first automatic XSLT stylesheet generator for FileMaker Pro 6 and Microsoft Word users.
EZxslt is designed for FileMaker Pro 6 users who wish to use Microsoft Wordis superior typographical control and better handling of long text documents such as contracts, proposals, manuscripts, and mail merge letters
EZxslt 1.5.1 is a maintenance release that fixes some bugs introduced in 1.5 and improves performance for source documents with embedded graphics.
Specific changes include:
- Fixed a problem where an extraneous space character would appear before data elements
- Fixed a bug where raw RTF codes would sometimes appear before merge data
- Documents with OLE_LINK elements in source are now properly handled
- The Show Results window now opens and displays the Unicode xslt results properly on OS X systems
- Several performance improvements, especially for documents with embedded graphics
- Added processing stage messages to progress bar
- Fixed the About EZxslt menu to display properly on all platforms
You can find more information about the EZxslt update at the Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. Web site. EZxslt 1.5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$129.95.