Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. has released an update for EZxslt, bringing it to version 1.5.2. EZxslt is an automatic stylesheet generator designed for use with FileMaker Pro databases and Microsoft Word documents. The update features additional character encodings and bug fixes. According to Chaparral Software:
Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. announced today the release and immediate availability of an updated version of EZxslt.
EZxslt is the first automatic XSLT stylesheet generator for FileMaker Pro 6 and Microsoft Word users.
EZxslt is designed for FileMaker Pro 6 users who wish to use Microsoft Wordis superior typographical control and better handling of long text documents such as contracts, proposals, manuscripts, and mail merge letters
EZxslt 1.5.2 is an enhancement and maintenance release that adds the following improvements and fixes:
- First Table Row may now be treated as a label in multiple line tables
- Several additional character encodings added
- EZxslt now prompts for removal of custom document variables that are unnecessary
- Fixed a problem caused by first headers preceeding headers in RTF
- Fixed a problem caused by a leading Table without any highlight groups
- Improved processing stage messages
You can find more information about the EZxslt update at the Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. Web site. EZxslt 1.5.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$129.95.