Easy Barcode Technologies has released an update for Easy Barcode Creator, bringing it to version 1.5. Easy Barcode Creator is a utility designed for creating barcode graphics. The update features several enhancements including Panther support and TIFF exporting. According to Easy Barcode Technologies:
Easy Barcode Technologies, a company dedicated to creating innovative, user-friendly barcode solutions, today introduced Easy Barcode Creator 1.5, a major upgrade to its desktop barcode creation software for Windows and Macintosh.
Easy Barcode Creator allows users to create ready-to-print barcode graphics in vector EPS format for use with software like Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. From a single window, users can find and select the kind of barcode they need to make, answer a few simple questions, and move the barcode directly to their desktop publishing document.
Easy Barcode Creator 1.5 makes these major improvements:
- TIFF export: now in addition to EPS export, users can save barcode files as ready-to-print TIFF images for use in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Support for Code 39 barcodes, capable of storing both letters and numbers in a compact space
- Support for Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes, used in a number of industrial applications
- Improved check digit calculation system. Easy Barcode Creator automatically handles the calculation and insertion of barcode check digits where appropriate
- Support for Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther"
- Support for Windows XPis Luna interface controls
- New easy access File/Save menu items, as an alternative to the toolbar, which is now optional and collapsible
You can find more information about the Easy Barcode Creator update at the Easy Barcode Technologies Web site. Easy Barcode Creator is available for US$128.00.