Econ Technologies has released an update for DayChaser, bringing it to version 1.0.1. DayChaser is a scheduling app designed for time and calendar management. The update features an email bridge script for Mailsmith and bug fixes. According to Econ Technologies:
DayChaser, the calendar and scheduling application built exclusively for Mac® OS X, gets a minor update.
The new version 1.0.1 includes new features and some bug fixes. The most notable new features include:
- The ability to delete all entries in a repeated set with a single action
- The ability to play a user defined sound when displaying reminder alerts
- Email bridge script for Mailsmith 1.5
- The ability to easily repeat annual calendar entries
- A default category may now be designated for all new calendar entries
You can find more information about the DayChaser release at the Econ Technologies Web site. DayChaser 1.0.1 is free for registered uers, while the full version is available for US$20.00.