Redstone Software announced the immediate availability of Eggplant 3.0, its automated application testing utility for developers, on Thursday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds new text image generation features, supports dynamic breakpoints, reverse connections, new scripting capabilities, and more. Eggplant 3.0 is available for download at the Redstone Software Web site, and pricing information is available on request.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi