Redstone Software announced the immediate availability of Eggplant 3.0, its automated application testing utility for developers, on Thursday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds new text image generation features, supports dynamic breakpoints, reverse connections, new scripting capabilities, and more. Eggplant 3.0 is available for download at the Redstone Software Web site, and pricing information is available on request.
← Previous Article
Collectorz.com announced the immediate availability of Music Collector, Movie Collector, and Book Collector on Thursday.
Next Article →
Shortly after Apple issued its QuickTime 7.1.1 updated aimed at Creative Suite 2 users plagued by problems arising from QuickTime…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch