Redstone Software announced the immediate availability of Eggplant 3.0, its automated application testing utility for developers, on Thursday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds new text image generation features, supports dynamic breakpoints, reverse connections, new scripting capabilities, and more. Eggplant 3.0 is available for download at the Redstone Software Web site, and pricing information is available on request.
← Previous Article
Collectorz.com announced the immediate availability of Music Collector, Movie Collector, and Book Collector on Thursday.
Next Article →
Shortly after Apple issued its QuickTime 7.1.1 updated aimed at Creative Suite 2 users plagued by problems arising from QuickTime…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman