Redstone Software announced the immediate availability of Eggplant 3.0, its automated application testing utility for developers, on Thursday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds new text image generation features, supports dynamic breakpoints, reverse connections, new scripting capabilities, and more. Eggplant 3.0 is available for download at the Redstone Software Web site, and pricing information is available on request.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board