Redstone Software announced the immediate availability of Eggplant 3.0, its automated application testing utility for developers, on Thursday. The updated version is a Universal Binary application, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds new text image generation features, supports dynamic breakpoints, reverse connections, new scripting capabilities, and more. Eggplant 3.0 is available for download at the Redstone Software Web site, and pricing information is available on request.
← Previous Article
Collectorz.com announced the immediate availability of Music Collector, Movie Collector, and Book Collector on Thursday.
Next Article →
Shortly after Apple issued its QuickTime 7.1.1 updated aimed at Creative Suite 2 users plagued by problems arising from QuickTime…
Recent News See All »
- Australia to Apple: Play by our Warranty Rules
- New Mac Pro Hits Stores December 19 for $2,999
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Other Tech Leaders Press Obama for NSA Surveillance Reform
- Apple Gives Developers Until February 1st to Optimize App Submissions for iOS 7
- Samsung Reportedly Hires Former Apple Store Designer for Retail Expansion