MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan, bringing it to version 3.0.1. Magellan is an email client designed for email sending and management. The update has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan 3.0.1 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
Changes in Magellan 3.0.1:
- Recovering in case an error is in Reply-To was added
- Line Break was automatically inserted when Keep Paragraph is Off
- The white list was applied also to the Reply-To field
- Better Unicode conversion for Hebrew
- The Spam dictionary corresponding to the new bulk mailer
- The OS X version was released
- The spell checker (Word Service) is supported for OS X.
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan 3.0.1 is available for US$50.00.