MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan, bringing it to version 3.1. Magellan is an email client designed for email sending and management. The update has performance enhancements including POP/SMTP support and expanded font range. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan 3.1 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
Changes in Magellan 3.1:
- Custom port number of POP/SMTP server now supported
- The font size range is expanded to make reading/writing easier
- The tool icons display size is now proportional with font list size
- Width adjustment of View list now supported
- Context menu added to Received mail window
- Processing of some Hebrew characters ligature has been improved
- Any changes in preferences now take effect immediately
- and much more... details follow by new manual.
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan 3.1 is available for US$50.00.