MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan Pro, bringing it to version 1.4.5. Magellan Pro is a utility designed for large email quantity management. The maintenance update features inor improvements and bug fixes. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise has released email client software Magellan Pro 1.4.5 for MacOS and MacOS X.
This version is a minor update and optimized for OS X 10.2.
Major changes in Magellan Pro 1.4.5:
- Improve the attached documents by wrong MIME
- Improve the message/rfc822 multipart
- Fix the handling of Textencodingcoverter cache
- Support for additonal mailto scheme
- Fix the handling of skipped mail
- Fix the memory cache for OSX version
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan Pro 1.4.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$79.00.