MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan Pro, bringing it to version 1.2.0. Magellan Pro is designed for large email quantity management. The new version has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan Pro 1.2.0 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
Changes in Magellan Pro 1.2.0:
- Virtual folder was supported in accordance with View
- The order of a view list can be changed by Drag&Drop
- Sort of View list was supported by menu
- Whole reaction of mouse click in mail list was improved
- The range of automatic correction of wrong date stamp was changed
- The replying header was changed in case the double quart is in Cc
- Fix the a bug with long mailto address
- Support Dock menu for OS X version
- and much more... details follow by manual.
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan Pro 1.2.0 is available for US$79.00.