System Support Products, Inc. has released a new version of Mail Forward, bringing it to version 2.0. Mail Forward is an email utility designed for sending forwarded emails at a selected time. Mail Forward supports Hotmail and POP accounts. The new version ship with several features including improved POP account support. According to System Support Products:
System Support Products, Inc. announces the availability of Mail Forward 2.0 for the Apple Macintosh. Mail Forward is an e-mail forwarding application for Microsoft Hotmail and standard POP mail accounts.
Enhancements in the new release include:
- A new option to automatically forward mail after a specified time interval
- A new option to leave mail on the server after it has been forwarded
- A new User Name field allows specifying the complete login name to accommodate more types of POP accounts
- Login authentication is now supported for SMTP servers
- A new From Account field allows specifying the sending account to accommodate SMTP servers that require outgoing mail to be from an account in the same domain
- Alert boxes for POP server errors now include a button to continue to the next account
- Alert boxes are no longer system modal
- The sample scripts have been updated to accommodate new features in Rel 2.0.
You can find more information about Mail Forward at the System Support Products, Inc. Web site. Mail Forward 2.0 is available for US$12.00.